Not every home has a pantry, but if you have one, it’s very comfortable. Well, if you are confused to organize the pantry, here are some tips.
There are 9 tips for pantry organization.
- Use a variety of storage containers of different mixtures of glass jars, plastic container with lid pourable, baskets, and small risers/shelves.
- Do not try to force everything into a pretty container because it is often not possible and even necessary.
- Prioritize airtight container for things that you keep the longest. For example, if you store flour and sugar, choose a container with a lid pourable not get disgusting and attract bugs.
- Labeling is a fun touch that automatically makes you look organized pantry.
- Maximize your space with stairs.
- Put the most used items rose highest.
- If you have kids , keep things tantalizingly out of reach.
- Buy what you hold space : pantries just look organized if they are not satisfied with things. Go through your kitchen and clean out the old stuff and expiration.
- Maximizing dead space : stick your garbage cans and recycling bins in the floor to free up space in the kitchen and take advantage of the floor in the pantry.
I hope may be useful.