The open plan kitchen is suitable for today’s informal lifestyle, providing a natural hub for the home and greater socializing during cooking and preparing. But skills are needed to design spaces that are easily integrated with living rooms, especially in apartments and smaller homes. Smart zoning, voice control, and a cohesive decor approach are key factors.
When your preparation room is no bigger than a cupboard, even one person can feel too many chefs in the kitchen. This trick will help you make the most of your locker and cabinet space. And when you want to plan your future dream kitchen, check out even more inspiration.
The integrated kitchen and dining area will present the perfect opportunity to test your creativity and decorating skills. To make it work, each area must have a different feel, but at the same time, the overall layout must be visually cohesive. Use this beautiful kitchen and dining room image as a guide for planning a kitchen concept room that integrates with the dining room.
Limited space in the home is often an obstacle for the owner to be creative and create a comfortable home atmosphere. Even though the minimal space can actually be used double, for example, a family room that can also be used as a living room. Similarly, the kitchen and dining room are actually two interconnected rooms. To design a kitchen and dining room that is used as one, it is needed a trick in its arrangement to be comfortable to use.
For those of you who are looking for inspiration, here are some tips on kitchen design or arrangement that is put together with the dining room so that it is practical and maximizes the use of your space.
- A good choice for uniting a room is to use matching materials and colors. For example with wood and monochrome colors.
- The minimalist style will help the room to be not too narrow, stay clean and elegant decoration
- You can use a high kitchen table to use as a dining table at once. Just add a rather high chair to complete.
- Put a small dining table that joins the kitchen cabinet as a divider. Choose green on the walls to give a fresh impression to the room.
- The shape of the letter U kitchen is very functional and makes the design of the kitchen and dining room look present. One of the kitchen tables can be used as a partition with a dining table and chairs.
That’s the tips if you want to try to unite between the kitchen and dining room to make it more simple and flexible.