The term spa comes from the town of Spa in Belgium, traditionally used to designate a place where water is believed to have healthful properties. It usually is a hot spring or mineral.
The term spa is associated with water treatment, also known as balneotherapy. City Spa or resort spas (including hot water resorts) usually offer a variety of health care. Belief in the curative powers of mineral water back to prehistoric times. The practice has been popular worldwide, but particularly widespread in Europe and Japan. Day spas are also quite popular, and offers a variety of personal care treatments.
Spas usually only be done in certain places that provide these facilities. But now you can do a spa at home. Caldera Spas provide comfort, performance and style in your spa so that the body will feel better quickly.
You can put Cantabria hot tub for a spa at home, which offers exceptional hydromassage therapy and enjoy a bunch of elegant design and impressive features. Cantabria hot tub hydrotherapy area big change.
This tub can accommodate 8 adults and UltraMassage ™ features a lounge with stunning system. Drainage system will make your spa experience is not forgotten with six different sequences and three-speed jet. UltraMasseuse ™ system features six different massage sequences and three speeds similar to a massage chair. By pressing a button, you get a special massage from head to toe.
Hot Tub Specifications :
- Seating Capacity : 8 Adults
- Dimensions : 9 ‘x 7’7 “x 38” / 274cm x 231cm x 97cm
- Water Capacity : 550 gallons / 2.082 liters
- Weight : 1.161 lbs. / 527 kg dry; 6.900 lbs. / 3.130 kg filled *
- Jet Pumps : 3 ReliaFlo ® 2.5 HP (4.8 BHP **) 1 single-speed, 2 dual-speed
- Hydromassage Jets : 74 Total 1 Euphoria ® Jet, 2 OrbiSsage ® Jets, 7 VersaSsage ® Jets, 4 AdaptaSsage ™ Jets, 4 Euro-Pulse ® Jets, 56 Euro Jets (includes Atlas ® neck massage the system and Sole Soothers ® Jets)
- UltraMasseuse ™ System : 6 jetting sequences, 3 speeds
- Air Jet System : 14 Water Jets
- Controls : Advent ® control system with auxiliary control panel
- Circulation Pump & Heater : EnergyPro ® system
- Filter Size : 100 sq. ft.
- SPA FROG ® Water Care System : Cartridge-ready
- Monarch ® CD Ozone System : Included
- Water Feature : 2 Acquarella ® Waterfalls
- Aquatic Melodies ® Entertainment : Optional Wireless multi-source sound system (factory installed); Optional Wireless TV
- LED Lighting System : SpaGlo ® multi-zone system, interior & exterior (dimmable)
- Insulating Cover : 3.5 “to 2.5” tapered, 2 lb.-density foam core
- Cover Lifter : Included
- Electrical Requirements : 230v/50 Amp, 60Hz; 230v/70 Amp, 60Hz (optional)
- GFCI Sub-panel : Included
* Filled weight includes the weight of the occupants assuming an average weight of 175 lbs.
** Brake Horsepower (BHP) is the horsepower a pump motor achieves for a brief period upon start-up.